Brazilian peanuts are rich in…
- Vitamins of the B complex
- Vitamin E
- Magnesium, copper, manganese, phosphorus, calcium, potassium, iron and zinc
- Monounsaturated fatty acids
- Reduce risk of cardiovascular diseases
- Cancer prevention
- Strengthen the immune system
- Glowing healthy skin
A portion of brazilian peanuts (28gr. or 6 pieces) contains 185 calories, 4 g protein, 3.5 g carbohydrate, 18.8 g fat (4.3 g saturated, 6.9 g monounsaturated and polyunsaturated 5.8 g) and 2.1 g of fibre.
How to eat
You can eat the brazilian peanuts…
- As a small nutritious snack between meals
- Adding them to salads and starchy meals like rice and oatmeal.
* Recommended consumption: 1-2 pieces/day because the increased consumption of these may be toxic to the body.