Raw South African Macadamia Kernels
Macadamia nuts are rich in…
- Monounsaturated fatty acids
- Calcium, iron, magnesium, manganese, copper and zinc
- Antioxidants (Vitamin A & E, flavonoids, phytosterols)
- Vitamins of the B complex
- Fight heart disease
- Regulate cholesterol levels in the blood
- They contain antioxidant properties
- Speed up fat metabolism and reduce the body’s ability to store fat
- Aid digestive health
Nutrition AnalysisA portion of macadamia (28gr. or 10 to 12 pieces) contains 203 calories, 2.2 g protein, 4 g carbohydrates, 21.4 g fat (3.4 g saturated, 16.6 g monounsaturated and polyunsaturated 0.4 g) and 2.4 g of fibre.
How to eatYou can consume macadamia nuts...
- As a small nutritious snack between meals.
- Adding to a meal containing meat, chicken or seafood, to make them tastier.
- Adding them to your homemade sweets and pastries, since the flavour goes well with nuts and chocolate.